International pipe and Infrastructure assessment and rehabilitation company is seeking an Account Manager in one of the best markets.
We are the largest small diameter epoxy pipe lining company and we are looking to continue our growth and expand our reach in the Orange County market.
We have an IMMEDIATE need for an Outside Sales Account Manager, we are looking for energetic individuals who are motivated and excited about working in the OC being part of a high energy team, developing relationships, and bringing exciting and innovative products to the market place.
Account Sales Manager Job Responsibilities:
Generates revenue by developing relationships and market potential through educating clients on our products and services, networking, building relationships, lead generation, qualification, contracting and closing sales. 80/20 Outside to inside office expectation.
Account Manager Outside Sales Representative Job Duties:
• Business growth and development through the creation and maintenance of customer accounts
• Self generate leads, from cold calling, face to face meetings, educate, and generate sales opportunities
• Actively performs networking activities
• Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts
• Initiates sales process by making contact with buyers and scheduling appointments; making presentation when necessary; understanding account requirements
• Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts
• Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications
• Manages accounts through the sales cycle and works with operations to ensure project delivery
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
• Attending trade shows and being a part of trade organizations.
Account Manager Outside Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Internal Communications, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals.
Previous experience in the in home/contract sales and or project estimation is a plus but not required
An engineering, contracting, construction, or technical background is a plus, not required
Former military/government background is a plus, not required
Former restoration services account management experience is a plus, not required
Experience working with HOA's is a plus, not required
The position will have a base draw against commision salary plus unlimited/restricted commissions based on billable collected revenues on contracts closed
Salary: DOE, Commissions, Medical, Dental, 401k
SPT - Problem Solved: Founded in 1994, as Florida's first underground video inspection specialists, Specialized Pipe Technologies continues today as the proven leader in solving sanitary drainage problems operating in Florida, Texas, District of Columbia, Nevada, and California. We bring innovation to you, offering highly specialized, technology-based services to combat any issue and keep your sanitary systems running at peak performance with minimal downtown and destruction. Our commitment to training and professionalism is rivaled only by our commitment to quality and attentive service.
As a leader, we utilize state-of-the-art techniques and equipment, while continually investing in technologies that make investigative and no-dig plumbing possible. Our commitment to technology means you get to see problems for yourself so you can make knowledgeable and confident decisions about the solution. Throughout the United States with corporate offices in Central and South Florida and Southern California, we investigate, diagnose and implement solutions that work the first time, every time, with minimum down time, destruction and inconvenience
Role: Outside Sales Account Manager - Business Development
Apply for this job now.