Atlanta General Contractor has an immediate need for an Assistant Project Manager ready to advance to Project Manager, or a PM, looking for a stable mid-sized GC where you are treated like family. Project sizes vary from $500K - $5M.
- Be responsible for managing 2 - 3 projects at a time.
- Work with the estimating department during the preconstruction process to provide insight on schedule and construction methods.
- Responsible for managing all business aspects of the project as well as provide direction to the field Supervision.
- All projects are located within the Metro Atlanta area.
- At least 3 years’ experience working for a General Contractor on commercial, K-12 schools, churches, or office projects.
- A 4 year construction related degree is required.
- You must live in Atlanta or have recently worked in the Atlanta area.
- $60K - $80K / year depending on experience. healthcare, vacation, 401K, and bonus programs.
Keywords: construction jobs, Project Manager, PM, APM, Assistant Project Manager, Project Engineer, office building, school, Schools, church, religious, higher education, healthcare, health care, K-12, university, commercial construction, industrial, MOB, medical, construction jobs, Project Engineer, Project Manager, PM, APM, Assistant Project Manager, office building, school, Schools, ,MOB, Medical office building, religious, Church, higher education, healthcare, health care, K-12, university, commercial construction,
Role: Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Apply for this job now.