Company: HAYS SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Temporary, Contract, Permanent
Salary: 40000.00 - 50000.00 Annual -Excellent Benefits
Environment and Release Lead/Sheffield/Fixed Term
Your new company
Environment and Release Lead required for a large public sector organisation located in the heart of Sheffield on a fixed term basis until Nov 2021.
Your new role
The Environment and Release Lead will be required to manage the governance of all environments and release management through the phases of the programme. The role will need to initially set the guidelines and governance of environment and release management, then monitor and control the roles and responsibilities once access and configuration takes place. There will be a need to identify and escalate risks and issues up to the appropriate people as with respect to all areas of Instances utilised within the programme.
As a key member on their key system implementation project, your primary focus will be the overall management and maintenance of the system environments as necessary to support the deployment of releases through non-production environments. You will also be responsible for overseeing the deployment of those releases between non-production environments, and into the production environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong experience of leading on Release and Environment processes, ideally on large-scale transformation projects
- Experience of creating and embedding a tailored Release and Environment Management strategy & framework to a high quality
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life cycle
- Have a working knowledge of Windows and SQL
- Effective communication skills, report writing skills, experience of delivering presentations,communicating to staff at all levels of the organisation.
What you'll get in return
This role is planned to run until the end of November 2021, with an annual salary of up to £50,000 and an excellent package including a generous pensions scheme and annual leave allowance, as well as access to a range of learning and development courses to support your personal and professional development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Role: Environment and Release Lead
Job Type: Any
Location: Sheffield, Yorkshire,
Apply for this job now.