Lunarline, Inc. is hiring a Senior Software Developer (Active TS/SCI) to analyze computer security, conduct gap analysis and identify and alleviate potential loopholes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine the risk of using commercial, government, and open source software.
- Investigate the software’s provenance and history of use.
- Categorize software based on potential risk indicators.
- Coordinate with internal and external Offices of Primary Responsibility (e.g., Counter-Intelligence) to determine risks related to foreign owned, controlled, or influenced software.
- Identify vulnerabilities and verify that vulnerabilities are mitigated.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in analyzing computer security at large firms, conducting gap analysis, identifying and alleviating potential loopholes.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- The following certifications (more than one is required): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications, CASP, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, or GCIH.
Full affordable health benefits; Short-term and Long-term Disability; Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance paid for by Lunarline; 401(k) retirement plan with employer safe harbor matching - IMMEDIATE VESTING; Tuition and Certification Reimbursements; All federal holidays paid
Lunarline is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lunarline that all employees and applicants for employment will be treated in all respects on the basis of their merit and qualifications and without regard to their race, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender, military status, marital status or ancestry.
Lunarline participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Lunarline will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ("SSA") and/or the Department of Homeland Security ("DHS") of your authorization to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Lunarline is a leading cyber security and privacy provider to the US Federal Government, as well as private industry. Our unique approach to cyber security combines our proven products, specialized services, and certified training together as a complete solution customized for the success of your cyber mission.
LUNARLINE: SOLUTIONS BUILT ON SECURITYTM
Role: Senior Software Developer (Active TS/SCI)
Apply for this job now.