This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team based in Somerset, in our offices based near to Junction 23.
As Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for implementing Building & Plant maintenance works.
This is a full time role working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 5 ; Key Responsibilities will include:
Job Requirements: Essential Criteria:
- Perform reactive repair & maintenance tasks as designated by the Helpdesk team.
- Raise work requests through CAFM system to ensure full traceability of works carried out.
- Assist in maintenance of CAD layout drawings.
- Complete daily plant monitoring duties and record details.
- To follow the Health and Safety Policy and Safe Systems of Work Procedure.
- Work with other craft qualified, semi-skilled and non-skilled maintenance staff to develop cross-skilling and cover all levels and aspects of maintenance activities on a team work basis.
- Supervise and co-ordinate subcontractors to meet the needs of the business.
- Maintenance inspection and repairs to various assets, furniture, internal and external fixtures and fittings, grounds, access and ;
- Participate in on call duties.
- Maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of relevant Health & Safety procedures.
- IT literate including use of Microsoft Office.
- Good communicator.
- Reliable and conscientious with an eye for detail.
- Enthusiastic, self motivated with a flexible approach.
- Qualified to NVQ level 4 or equivalent in a Technical discipline.
- Working knowledge of PAT Testing.