An exciting opportunity for a Quality Assistant has arisen to join one of the leading suppliers of contract packaging services in the UK.
BASIC SALARY: £23,000 - £25,000
· Non - Contributory Pension
· 22 Days Annual Leave plus Stats
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: St Albans, Watford, Enfield, Wembley, Cheshunt, Epping, Islington
JOB DESCRIPTION: Quality Assistant : Contract Packaging Services
We are looking for candidates who will assist with:
· Help with compliance of ISOs 14001, 27001 and 45001 as well as 9001
· Positive release of incoming and out-going components and stock
· Internal Audits
· New Job Approvals
· Internal Training
· Packing Line spot checks
· You will also assist with other commercial duties, although Quality will be your main focus
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Quality Assistant: Contract Packaging Services
We are now seeking a Quality Assistant to assist our existing Quality Manager in ensuring that all products that are placed on the market are fully compliant to customer, regulatory, industry and corporate requirements.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Quality Assistant : Contract Packaging Services
· A candidate with an understanding of Quality Assurance or Control
· Knowledge of the packaging industry would be advantageous, however not essential, as it is the quality of the applicant that is the most important thing.
· We would be particularly interested to hear from candidates with some knowledge of HACCP
· Commercially astute and consultative approach.
· Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
· Common Sense.
· Real 'can-do' attitude
· Self-motivated, ambitious, entrepreneurial, with excellent team player skills.
My client is a secondary packaging company reworking goods for delivery to major wholesalers and retailers in the UK. They have been established for over 25 years and have shown steady growth whilst working with many of the country's Blue Chip companies.
The role has been created due to current company growth, projected growth plans, and the number of opportunities that have arisen in the area.
· This is an opportunity to join a leading player in their field
· The company has an active policy of promotion from within and offers the genuine opportunity to develop your career
· This position will be challenging but also tremendously rewarding. Coaching, mentoring and training are an integral part of the company's culture
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Quality Assistant, Quality Manager, Quality Control, Quality Engineer, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Controller : Packaging
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: IP16131, Wallace Hind Selection