Havertys Retail Sales Consultant - 2575 Lifestyle way, Chattanooga, TN 37421
Havertys is Opening a New Store in the Chattanooga Market and we want YOU to be part of it !!
If you enjoy connecting with other people, and working in a fun, fast-paced environment then Havertys is for you!!
Join Havertys and help create magical Home Décor designs to delight our Clients.
A few facts about a Havertys Sales Consultant:
- Havertys guarantees sales consultants a minimum of $14 per hour. To help you transition into this role and support your success in this new market, Havertys will guarantee your hourly rate for 4 months. After this period, you will have the opportunity to move to an un-capped commission pay with a guaranteed base.
- Prior sales experience is not required; we will ensure you are well trained.
- $48,991 is the average annual income in markets like Chattanooga; however, our top Sales Consultants are making above 60k per year.
APPLY NOW and begin our hiring process
Retail Sales Consultant- The full scoop is below
As a Retail Home Furnishings Expert with Havertys, this is your opportunity to help our customers bring the vision of their home to life by............
- Providing consultative Interior Home Design assistance as you build relationships with customers both independently and through our complementary In-Home Design program.
- Reinforcing customer selections and assisting in completing the look of their rooms.
- Engaging with our clients using Havertys customer relationship management (CRM) system; Provide immediate and professional follow-up at, before, and after the sales.
- Providing our customers with consultative design assistance using company provided tablets.
- Explaining special financing plans, delivery procedures, warranties, etc.
- Coordinating delivery between customer and distribution/delivery systems, often providing your client their furniture within 48 hours of purchase.
- Building and Maintaining a working knowledge of a broad range of furniture styles and products
Our Retail Sales Consultant Have..................
- Positive and engaging personality
- Creative flare and energetic attitude
- Ability to overcome customer objections
- The ability to familiarize yourself with a broad range of furniture styles and products
- The ability to engage and connect with a diverse spectrum of customers and tastes
- A genuine desire to assist others with making the visions of their home a reality
- A genuine desire to be an important steward of The Havertys Furniture Company through
- commitment and service.
- Computer proficiency including Tablet operation abilities and a strong interest in communicating with others
- 401(k) w/ 4% match
- 2 weeks paid Vacation
- 2 weeks paid Sick time
- Paid Comprehensive Furniture and Bedding and Sales training
Havertys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havertys does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law
It's astonishing to think of all that has changed since 1885, when J.J. Haverty founded Haverty Furniture Company in downtown Atlanta. Through the early years, as we spread to Missouri, Tennessee, Arkansas and beyond, sales collectors were making their rounds by horse and buggy.
As a company, we have changed dramatically over the years. As of 1929, we have been a publicly traded company, and today we have over 120 stores in 17 states, serving millions of loyal customers.
In fact, the only thing more remarkable than all the things that have changed since the beginning is all the things that have not - our friendly service, affordable prices, and high quality furniture.
Role: Retail Sales Consultant
Apply for this job now.