Temporary Multiskilled Plasterer Role
A position has arisen for a Multiskilled Plasterer within a leading housing association based in North Yorkshire. This is a key role on a temporary ongoing basis. It is paying £15 - £16 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Plastering
Your duties will include:
- Completing refurbishments and maintenance on kitchens, bathrooms, and full houses
- Carrying out all aspects of plastering works including ceilings, boarding, damp proofing, skimming, dot dabbing and dry wall
- Completing plastering work on tenanted properties
- Multiskilled in brickwork and drainage
The successful candidate should have:
- NVQ Level 2 or Equivalent in Plastering
- Full UK driving licence - van provided
- Own Tools
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like