Are you the next member of the family?
We are looking to hire a number of highly ambitious individuals to join our Risk, Audit, Compliance and Financial Crime team based in Manchester. You will join teams of high performing Consultants who you will be able to work alongside and learn from as well as receiving a structured training plan delivered by our Training Manager and the senior leadership team across the business. We will start you off by leaning the candidate resourcing side to the role which will allow you to learn the sector and the skills needed around headhunting, attraction and selection. We will continued to grow your skills and transition you into a full 360 Consultant where you will then start to build out your own client base.
We would like to speak with individuals who have a experience of working in a sales capacity be that B2B, B2C field sales or customer services. You will need to have lots of drive, ambition, strong relationship building skills, great communication skills both verbal and written.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
- Best-in-class commission schemes
- Structured career development plan
- Quarterly development meetings
- 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
- Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
- Team Incentives
- Annual awards party
- Monthly Gym membership contribution
- Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
- Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
- Employee assistance programme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car lease scheme
- Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
- Enhanced maternity cover