Join an exciting team in the Media field as a Billing Clerk through Robert Half, and utilize your talents for organization and accuracy. Based in the Willoughby, Ohio area, this is a long-term contract / temporary to full-time Billing Clerk opportunity with a company in the Media industry. In this Billing Clerk position, your responsibilities will include reviewing bills and entering data into spreadsheets and accounting software. This is a great Billing Clerk opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within a dynamic department.
- Analyze billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, obtain missing or correct data when necessary
- Construct financial procedures and controls
- Operate closely with other functional teams to certify data consistency and excellence
- Examine, evaluate, and process invoices or bills for services renderedJob Requirements:
- Customer invoices experience
- Billing experience
- Practical knowledge of contracts
- Proficiency in customer service
- General familiarity with Customer Contracts
- Demonstrated knowledge of contracts
- Adeptness in Billing Functions
- Billing Statements experience highly desired
- Command of Assist Customers
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Outstanding data entry skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Skilled in spreadsheets, internet applications and ERP systems
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.