SHIFT: No Weekends
Hourly Wage Estimate: $27.00 - $41.10 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered
for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Sky Ridge Medical Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our Radiation Therapy teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Radiation Oncology Registered Nurse with us:
- You will provide patient care utilizing the nursing process—assessment, care planning, implementation and reassement for identified patient population per the Colorado Nurse Practice Act
- You will document patient care administered
- You will promote interdisciplinary communication and care
- You will provide care based on the age, physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient
- You will demonstrate basic and unit specific competencies including the knowledge of the care of the cancer patient receiving radiation therapy
Qualifications you will need for this role:
- Assoicates degree in nursing-Bachelor degree in nursing preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS certification through AHA or ARC
- 1-3 years nursing experience
- Previous experience in Radiation Oncology is preferred
- Must have strong communication skills in order to communicate with staff, patients and physicians
- Must be able to demonstrate strong technical skills needed for daily patient treatments
- Must be able to perform simulation procedures, cerrobend block design and daily treatments with minimal supervision
Sky Ridge Medical Center, the first hospital to open in Douglas County in 2003, is a Level II Trauma Center and an acute care hospital with 284 licensed beds. A member of the HealthONE network, Sky Ridge is a destination hospital with a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service offering compassionate care through patient-centered programs such as a comprehensive Cancer Center, adult and pediatric ER services, an award-winning Birth Place and a state of the art Spine and Total Joint Center.
HCA Healthcare’s Continental Division, which includes HealthONE and Sky Ridge, was named the #1 large hospital system in the United States by IBM Watson Health as part of the 15 Top Health Systems recognition process. And, as the #7 corporate philanthropist in the Denver-metro area, and the only hospital system in the top 10, HealthONE contributed more than $1.6 million in 2019 and supports over 150 organizations through cash and in-kind donations.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-#removed# option 1.