Permanent Maths Teacher
Permanent Maths Teacher required - Bradford - £25,714 - £41,604 per annum
As a passionate Secondary Maths Teacher are you able to foster a love of Maths among young people?
This exciting Permanent Maths Teacher vacancy starting in September is open to experienced teachers as well at NQT's alike. This rewarding role is to start 1st September 2021 and is a permanent role.
Secondary Maths Teacher responsibilities and duties
This Secondary Maths Teacher position will teach a variable timetable of all year groups across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. You will be required to plan and deliver lessons that engage and challenge students of all abilities.
Every student at the school is cared for, supported and challenged to maximise their potential. The school is improving strongly and supportive and effective leadership is in place at the school.
Teachers of all experience levels will be considered for the role, including NQTs
To be considered for the Secondary Maths Teacher role you should have:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of the Maths Curriculum
Secondary Maths Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- Salary of £25,714 - £41,606 per annum
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Claim up to £100 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service - if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one or the school will obtain prior to commencement of employment.
If you would like to find out more information about this Secondary Maths Teacher role, please apply direct using the link below or contact your local office.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions. This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle. We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please contact your local office.