Staffmark in Bryan is seeking an experienced, hardworking MIG Welder to work in Archbold, OH on 3rd shift. If you have your own weld helmet and are confident you can pass a weld test, this is the perfect job for you! This company has been in business since 1881, and have always believed in equal employment for anyone with the right set of skills and experience to welcome them to the team. In your role you will weld together the joints of boom lifts and other heavy equipment to ensure a secure connection of the products to provide magnificent high quality performance. Pay rate: $18.50 / hour
Shift: 3rd Shift available Monday - Friday 11pm-7:30am with opportunities for overtime offered. Benefits/Perks: Once hired in
As a Mig Welder, your duties will include:
- affordable Health Insurance.
- Paid holidays/vacations
- pay raises
- Direct Hire Position with no shift bumping.
- welding different types of lifts (boom lifts, AWP lifts, etc)
- move product where it needs to go
- keep area clean and neat
- assist in other departments as needed
- other duties as assigned
Apply today in our Staffmark Group WorkNOW App!
- New Users: To get started, please click on your device's respective store below and download the app. Then, click on "Search and Apply for a Job" and type in position number  in your search. You'll be prompted to create an account to apply. After applying, your application will be sent to our team!
- Returning users: Open your Staffmark Group WorkNOW app, type in position number  in your search, click to apply, and you're all set!
For future job opportunities, you can search for and apply to jobs directly in our WorkNOW app!
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.