Customer Experience SpecialistCompensation:
$30000.00 to $40000.00 yearly
Robert Half Direct is seeking a skilled and motivated Client Concierge for a family law firm who will manage the client experience by being the first point of contact with the professional referral sources. This position will maintain and build upon existing and former client relationships cultivating a referral network for the law firm. Ideally, you will have experience in a high-end Customer Sales or Service position. This position offers a respectful team culture, opportunities for professional development, and a competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- Greet all potential and existing clients with a warm, friendly welcome
- Reach out to community leaders and members to organize events which would showcase the firm while supporting the needs of those we service
- Communicate with people on the phone, in person and by email
- Contact former and existing clients to check-in
- Organize one client or community event each quarter
- Speak with community business leaders and professionals to form a mutually beneficial relationship
- B2B experience in cultivating and maintaining client relationships
- Customer Sales background is preferred
- Ability to interact with different types of personalities and all levels of authority, especially individuals in emotional need
- Customer Service oriented will serve clients to provide the best experience possible
- Eager to learn new tasks and results oriented
- Ability to work with various computer programs, databases and systems
- Committed to valuing doing it right the first time
- Excellent proofreading and grammar skills and pays attentions to details
- Committed to confidentiality
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.