JOB TYPE: Contract
SALARY: £700 - £750/week
Science Teacher- Primary School
£700 - £750 per week - Contract
I'm a Recruitment Consultant specialising in Nursery and Primary Schools in Herts, Beds and Bucks and I am currently recruiting for a Science Teacher to work in Hertfordshire.
I am pleased to be recruiting for a Science Teacher for an Independent Prep school in Hertfordshire. This lovely picturesque school provides a first class education to 150 girls across the ages of 4 to 11 years. The pupils here are warm, friendly and eager to learn and are offered fun and inspiring lessons alongside fun and educational school trips to really boost their knowledge and progression.
The school has limited parking onsite but do have an additional car park next door for employees to use. You will also be provided with lunch on a daily basis.
This position is running from 20th November until 8th December and will be a full time placement. The working hours are 8.15am until 4.30, with some flexibility towards the end of the day. Ideally, the school are looking for a Secondary school Science Teacher with experience or cross over to Primary school teaching. They will also consider an experienced KS2 Primary Teacher. If you feel you meet the requirements for this position, please contact me asap to avoid missing out on this delightful opportunity.
To become part of the CER supply team at this Independent School you will need to be:-
* An experienced Science Teacher
* Able to teach across the board but primarily KS2
* Able to demonstrate that you have worked with children at KS1/2 level before
* Be patient but firm, friendly and kind
* Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
At CER we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with superb aftercare service and an approachable attitude towards your needs.
As part of the CER Supply Team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated Primary Consultant - Sophie
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD - We will absorb the cost
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone. If you are interested in this rewarding teaching role, or know anyone who might be; please contact me to learn more.
(Apply online only)