Client Account Manager is an exciting opportunity for candidates who have experience with the demands of shipping to major retailers, logistics customer service and the use of related technology is a requirement.
Responsibilities: the Client Service Representative will provide day-to-day management for clients who ship orders to major retailers requiring EDI (electronic data interchange), and e-commerce consumers. The position reports to the Director of Client Services.
· Handling all aspects of relationships with our client and their customers, including responding to phone and email inquiries timely;
· Monitoring daily orders carefully to help ensure service is made;
· Coordinating with the warehouse teams servicing client accounts and order fulfillment processes;
· Managing relationships with clients and their customers, including updating routing requirement documentation and dedicated processes for each customer;
· Managing inventory control and order fulfillment computer systems, error processing/reporting/remediation, daily reporting.
· Researching and communication of transportation options and costs to clients;
· Reporting customer returns, returns to vendors, etc.
Qualifications: the job requires hands-on computer knowledge, great communication skills and a very detailed-oriented individual.Additional requirements:
· 2-3 years of computer experience is a must, as candidate will work directly with both front-end and back-end computer systems; strong MS Excel skills.
· High school degree or GED required
· College education strongly preferred.
· Experience in a warehouse/distribution center environment a PLUS.
· Consumer product industry client service experience a PLUS
· A great attitude is an absolute must!
Capacity, LLC is a fast-paced, high-growth third party logistics company.
Role: Client Account Manager
Location: North Brunswick Township,
Apply for this job now.