AMS Retail Solutions
We work with some of the largest, most respected suppliers in U.S. and Canadian retail. And, as one of the fastest-growing industry leaders, we’re seeking dedicated individuals to join our team. Once you start, you’ll receive comprehensive new hire training that gives you the product knowledge, skills and tools you need to be a confident and exceptional brand advocate.
Benefits: 401(k) match, Medical, dental and vision plans, Paid holidays and PTO, Company equipment and vehicle, Comprehensive compensation for mileage, travel (hotel and meals) and cell phone reimbursement
This position includes a Company Vehicle!
Job Title: Field Service Representative
As a Field Service Representative you will be representing Bissell and BigGreen, performing basic maintenance and repair work on Bissell carpet cleaning and power washing rental machines.
- Additional responsibilities include merchandising, maintaining product displays and inventory which can include additional product lines throughout the store.
- This position has an assigned territory and travel and mileage expenses are reimbursable!
- Attention to detail and great customer service skills are required.
- You will have the opportunity to interact with Retail Store/Department Managers and Associates on a daily basis.
- Travel required which includes overnight stays
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates is required
- Must be flexible with work schedule and route changes based on business needs
- Must be Microsoft Office Suite proficient
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and technical skills required
- Required to lift up to 50lbs, this may include lifting weight above shoulders as needed
- Frequent standing, bending and twisting required
- Proof of valid driver’s license and insurance required (must meet company’s minimum requirements)
- 1 year of prior maintenance and/or merchandising experience preferred
- 1 year of field customer service experience preferred
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and vendors
- HS diploma or equivalent required
AMS Retail Solutions was founded in 1999 as a small vendor representation team dedicated to increasing sales for one client. Since that humble beginning, AMS has developed into a North American force of professionals who serve a variety of retail product lines.
AMS has grown to now employ retail professionals in all 50 states and Canada. Our tremendous expansion is due to our commitment to exceeding our clients’ sales and merchandising goals while offering competitive prices and highly differentiated service.
AMS has earned its reputation for executing properly and on time. We are a recognized leader in our industry and we continue to set the standard for excellence.
Role: Field Service Representative
Apply for this job now.