Central Transport is an industry leading Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) transportation carrier. We are one of the nation’s largest LTL carriers and have experienced significant growth over the last several years. As we continue to expand our network, we are seeking quality CDL A drivers to fill home daily openings at our Billings, MT Terminal.
Local Line-haul Drivers (Night/Day Shift): Dedicated home daily routes hauling freight to terminals in our network. This position is a combination of mostly driving (drop/hook) and some forklift operation.
- Local Line Haul Drivers make $23.00 per hour for Dock Work + Trip Pay
WHAT CENTRAL OFFERS:
- Late Model Tractors – 2019 International tandem axle day cabs with 10 speed manuals
- Reliable Routes and Shift Schedules
- Medical, Dental, PTO, Paid Holidays Off, Paid Bereavement Leave, Paid Jury Duty Leave
- Now Offering Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Care Network
- Free Uniforms Provided
- Hazmat Endorsement Assistance
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License with Hazmat, Tanker AND Doubles Endorsements(or willingness to obtain)
- Must be 21 Years Old
- 6 months previous tractor trailer driving experience
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Meet or exceed the medical standards of the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Ability to drive a manual transmission tractor
- 1 DWI lifetime must be at least 5 years old
All qualified drivers are invited to apply in person at
4300 State Ave Billings, MT 59101
If you have any questions please contact our recruiting department at 800-331-1176.
Central Transport began in 1932 in Detroit, MI with a single truck and now we are consistently ranked in the top 15 LTL service providers in the nation, providing services to the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Our commitment is simple. We want to enable our customers to operate their businesses successfully, smoothly, and profitably. We tailor our operations, our technology, and our employee education to provide our customers with a shipping experience that provides value to their supply chain. We listen to what our customers say, and we are always changing to meet their expectations. The intelligence, teamwork, and dedication of our highly trained professionals allows us to make this possible.
Role: Line Haul Truck Drivers-Avg $1000-$1300+/wk
Apply for this job now.