Our client is a leading housing developer based near Basingstoke who requires an excellent Customer Service Co-ordinator to join their team to drive forward ideas and help customers receive an excellent customer service experience.
The role is full time - 9-5.30 some days working in the office and other days at home currently due to the current circumstances. As their location is remote it is essential to be able to drive to reach the location.
The role of Customer Service Co-ordinator requires experience of working in the housing, development, maintenance or similar industry delivering a customer led service. A good understanding of new home defects and the snagging process.
The individual needs to be passionate about the industry and able to bring forward new ideas and take ownership for the role.
Able to prioritise tasks and build rapport with customers and be a good team player.
The role of Customer Service Co-ordinator as follows:
Responsible for the day-to-day scheduling of the Customer Service Operatives' work-load, and coordination of the administrative tasks
• Making courtesy calls in line with the customer journey
• Stock control for Customer Service Operatives van
• Accurately diagnose defects; prioritise repairs and make appointments for customers for works to be completed - Ensuring that once work is complete that the issue is closed out with the customer
• Log all contact with customers ensuring the data is accurate and up to date, all information regarding a plot is allocated to that plot and data cleansed/discussed with the customer while working on that plot
• Responsibility for identifying possible 'contra-charge' situations and giving notice to sub-contractors where necessary and raising the correct paperwork in line with current process
• Liaise between customers and contractors to ensure that information is shared appro-priately and accurately
• Deliver all services within the guidance of data protection legislation
• Work with colleagues to deliver a seamless service to all customers
• Deliver a high standard of customer service to all customers, through a range of differ-ent formats, including phone and email
• Establish the nature of defects through intelligent questioning, determining works re-quired and arranging inspections for more complex works
• Manage relationships with customers, contractors and colleagues, ensuring customers are always kept informed
• Allocate jobs to the appropriate contractor via internal system, to ensure that it can be re-solved effectively to meet repair priority targets
• Ensure all costs are managed through the correct process and registered in line with procedures
• Carry out any other duties commensurate with the role
Please apply by email to this advert in the first instance. We look forward to hearing from you.
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Hampshire for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we`re receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime, please keep an eye on www.1-1recruitment.co.uk for any other potential vacancies.