Taylor Hawkes are in partnership with a leading top 20 firm based in central London and on behalf of our client, Taylor Hawkes are recruiting for an Audit & Accounts Senior.
The individual would be assigned to work predominantly within the Film & TV Team; clients include all the major Hollywood studios, as well as many independent film and television production companies in the US and UK. You will also be working with film financiers, post production houses and other service providers.
There will also be the opportunity to work on one-off projects, particularly within our corporate finance department.
- Preparation and audit of British film certifications
- Preparation of production expenditure analyses for inclusion in tax returns
- Preparation and audit of production cost reports for both individual productions and co-productions
- Preparation and audit of funding applications and reports
- Preparation of business plans and financial models to reflect varied businesses and opportunities within the film and television industries
- Preparation of valuations for film titles, film libraries, income streams and other intellectual property
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Previous experience within a similar role and had exposure to a good range of clients both in size and sector
For more information, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.
Role: Audit Senior (Film & TV) - Top 20 Firm
Apply for this job now.