COMPANY: TEACHING PERSONNEL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full time
SALARY: £400 - £700 per annum
Year 4 Class Teacher, Catholic School - Islington (Archway Station)
A lovely two form entry mainstream school in Islington are looking for a Year 4 Class teacher to join their team at the beginning of May. This mainstream school is located in the heart of the Islington community, N19. The school is a short walk to Archway and Upper Holloway Stations.
Role: Year 4 Class Teacher
Type: Full time
Pay: Upper pay, main scale
The school follows a Catholic ethos where the children are encouraged to learn and grow in connection with the Catholic values and beliefs. The school offers a supportive environment for the staff and children and work as a team to achieve the schools objectives.
In addition, the school has great facilities which accommodate students interests out of the classroom. The facilities include two enclosed outdoor sports pitches, a large playground including a nature area, separate conference room with kitchen facilities and a large hall with a sound system.
Our school is an oasis of calm with a fantastic outdoor woodland area to explore. It is a wonderful spacious and stimulating environment with state of the art facilities to support your child to develop successfully as they begin their school journey.The school has a portal for a smooth pathway of communication for parents, teachers and the Senior Leadership Team. This portal allows parents to keep up to date with school news and their childs progress each term.
We believe that the purpose of our Primary school is to:
- Help pupils to learn, love and grow in a Catholic environment leading to acceptance and respect of others in a diverse school community and wider world
- Provide an environment in which high aspirations lead to excellence in all areas of school life
- Educate and develop each member of the school community by building on their strengths and supporting their weaknesses
- Foster purposeful relationships with those who learn, work and visit our school where diverse views and backgrounds are respected
Why work for Teaching Personnel:
- Minimum base pay of £115 per day
- CPD courses throughout the term (Team-Teach, Child Protection Training and The Prevent Duty)
- Specialist consultants (One consultant per Borough)
- Flexible work options; daily supply, long term, short term and intervention roles.
- Easy transition to daily supply (keeping the same pay rate)
At Teaching Personnel we offer a number of discounts (up to 85 %!) on courses which can help you with your development as a Teaching Assistant and aspiring Teacher or School Psychologist!