Design Toscano is looking for the right individuals to fill an immediate need on 1st Shift as a Warehouse Associate in our Elk Grove Village or Bensenville warehouse locations. If you have experience with warehousing and working in a fast-paced team environment, with a commitment to great customer service, we are interested in having you as part of our staff.
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
- Experience in a similar warehouse position
- Receive, verify, stage and stock all incoming goods
- Ability to document detail and label incoming products
- Pick, pack and ship orders to customers
- General computer skills as well as using an inventory management system
- Cycle counting and annual inventory assistance
- General Math skills as well as the ability to read and write English
- Knowledge of order preparation including, USPS, FedEx, UPS, and common carrier freight shipments
- Must be able to work in a safe & efficient manner
- Various other warehouse duties as required
Note: This summary is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position.
Here at Design Toscano, we are a family-owned and operated-business that has been in existence for 28 years. We have a national branded name that is well known for our premium sourcing and offering of products via our catalog and website. We are proud of the fact that we are a premier source for statues, antique replicas, and unusual decorative items unavailable anywhere else.
We pride ourselves in the attention to detail and customer service that we offer our customers. This attribute and work ethic resides in all of our employees at Design Toscano as we strive to operate with integrity and by implementing best practice methods in all areas of our company.
Role: Warehouse Associate
Location: Elk Grove Village,
Apply for this job now.