Company: UNIQUE INDUSTRIES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Unique Industries is a family-owned business with over 50 years of industry experience. When you work for Unique, you get all the perks of larger corporations, such as 401K, multiple choices of healthcare plans, generous paid time off, and more. However, the difference between us and a larger corporation is that here at Unique, we are family. Your CEO and management team are involved in day-to-day operations and make sure that each location sees how much they are appreciated through annual company picnics and holiday luncheons. So if you're looking for a job that is exciting, rewarding, and team-focused - then apply today! We would love to have you come join the party.
About Our Opportunity
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Administrator to work in the Philadelphia Corporate office. The Quality Assurance Administrator will support National Accounts and Unique testing, while also providing statistical monthly summaries and carrying out other general support duties within the Quality Assurance Department.
- Research, compile and prepare statistical reports.
- Maintain various databases (Product Database, ITS/SGS Test Database, Test Request Log, and Invoices).
- Maintain monthly summary of costs for testing and audits for all National Accounts.
- Give support on National Accounts when needed for ICIX program requests.
- Learn and understand Audit requirements for different National Accounts.
- Monitor and analyze test costs.
- Verify that master and inner label barcodes sent from vendors are accurate.
- Maintain testing knowledge of Unique products.
- Utilize JDE for research and uploading test reports.
- Review/research chargebacks for National Accounts.
- Develop and utilize a system that validates supplier's response to test requests.
- May perform data entry and electronic filing of test reports and TRF's (Test Request Forms) as needed.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Must have strong computer skills including proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to handle highly specific/detailed information.
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; undergraduate degree preferred.
- 2 years of administrative experience required; 3 or more years preferred.
- Prior experience in a QA/QC environment preferred.
- Prior experience working with National Retailers preferred.
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Unique Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regards to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.