Forklift Operator - Mail RoomPosition Description
Advantage Resourcing is seeking a Forklift Operator to support two of our sites for a Manufacturing company located in FREMONT CA and Palo Alto.
Hours are Mon-Friday 8:00-5:00pm. The Ideal candidate must be flexible to work some weekends and overtime as required to meet production schedule.
Free shuttle to job site from local area
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Performing hands-on work delivering parts to various departments for assembly
- Loading - Unloading incoming and outgoing parts / materials
- Operation of a variety of Powered Industrial Trucks (PITs) and the Material Handling equipment and Scanners
- Personal Protective Equipment required: safety glasses, vests, steel toe shoes/boots, and hard hats, etc.
- Previous experience on a variety of forklifts and material handling equipment
- Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, lift, carry and squat frequently/long periods of time.
- Ability to read, write, follow and comprehend work instructions.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail & sense of urgency.
- Must have excellent attendance.
- 6-9 months of current Experience
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.