Sales Engineer (plastics)
Just East of Los Angeles, CA
$Base $90-115 K (with commission can be upwards to $160 K or above)
Our client is a well-respected and highly successful plastics manufacturing company just east of Los Angeles. Currently, they are seeking an experienced sales engineer to spearhead and grow the sales team.
Create and hire your own team and then lead the direction of the sales force while essentially being in charge of yourself! Our client is growing RAPIDLY and also bringing in new equipment and machinery to their plant. Excellent work culture and competitive compensation. Tons of opportunity.
The ideal candidate must possess the heart of a salesman but the knowledge and expertise of an engineer. MUST have experience with plastic blow molding or injection molding.
· Manage customer list and customer retention while creating and maintaining a strong customer pipeline.
· Assist and work with sales team with solution selling into prospect accounts.
· Successfully customize customer pain requirements and create solutions.
· Involvement with product development as well as R&D.
· Project management and create data and presentations that clearly communicate value proposition.
· Utilize an engineering mindset combined with soft sales skills to effectively work with customers.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· 5+ years of sales engineering related experience in plastics manufacturing (blow molding or injection molding MANDATORY).
· Engineering degree preferred but not required.
· MUST have strong project management skills and experience.
· Experience and involvement with product development/Manage new product introduction (approve designs, parts, etc.
· Experience managing new customer pipeline (contracts, prospects, etc.) as well as working with pricing and profit analysis.
· Strong communication skills combined with the technical expertise to consult and assist customers.
Role: Sales Engineer (plastics)
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.