There's currently a full-time opening for a talented and professional Software Developer in the Boston-area. You'll be right for this position if you can handle being responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. You'll be a good fit for this position if you have a growth mindset and the ability to work both independently and with a team.
What you get to do every day
- The ideal candidate for this job can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Resolve and obtain production support
- Frequently complete code-review and join forces with other developers
- Join forces with Scrum team to present correct work estimates
- Offer clear and consistent liaise around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teamsJob Requirements:
- Less than one year of experience required
- We are particularly looking for candidates with familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)
- Experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- Knowledge of education standard such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF is a plus
- PHP experience desired
- Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs
- Familiarity with scrum is required for success at this position
- Ability to write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
- We are particularly looking for candidates with experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.