If you're an independent prescribing pharmacist in Basingstoke, with experience running your own minor illness/acute clinics within General Practice, we want to hear from you!
Chase Medical work with a variety of Primary Care staff, including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and many more, providing flexible locum opportunities across the UK.
If you're interested in picking up either regular or ad-hoc locum work that fits around your other commitments, then get in touch straight away.
Pay rate: £35 - £60 per hour (inc holiday pay if choosing PAYE)
We offer flexible work where you choose the days/times you would like to work. There's no obligation to work a minimum number of hours upon joining our bank, so you simply work as much or as little as you like.
This can be great for those with part-time positions, looking to top up their earnings, or simply to gain experience in other GP surgeries within the local area.
- Experience in General Practice, seeing minor illness/acute patients
- Prescribing Qualification (V300)
- Bachelor or Masters of Pharmacy
- Physical/Clinical Assessment Skills
In return we offer:
- Excellent pay rates; £35 - £60 per hour (including holiday pay if choosing PAYE).
- Various payment options (including PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Company)
- Opportunity to build your professional network
- No minimum hours policy - work as much or as little as you like
- Quick, free and easy application
Chase Medical is a specialist Primary Care agency working with over 30% of Primary Care centres nationwide, including General Practice, Walk in Centres, Urgent Care and University Health Centres etc. We also have a specialist permanent team who can help secure the perfect new role for you (if desired).
How to apply
To apply simply call Chase Head Office on [... Click Apply...]and ask for Olivia. Alternatively you can send a most recent copy of your CV to [... Click Apply...] OR click Apply Now!