The DevOps Engineer is a key member of our team responsible for ensuring we are developing cutting edge and best in class systems across the company's SaaS product lines. The DevOps team is tasked with implementing DevOps principles within all software development teams and driving improvement, innovation, and market dominance through these principles. The DevOps Engineer will be expected to implement and drive adoption of DevOps using strategies such as Fast Feedback, Continuous Improvement, and other LEAN / Agile methodologies. The DevOps Engineer will exemplify the Company's values of People, Awareness, Authenticity, Dreaming, and Perseverance and help build and shape the team to do the same.
- Research and recommend new technologies and toolsets for the DevOps toolchain
- Be a passionate advocate of DevOps principles and practices
- Maintain a customer first approach while executing towards the Corporate goals
- Design and develop Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CICD) Pipeline components and jobs
- Collaborate and work closely with all engineering teams to build, maintain, and deploy SaaS products to Cloud infrastructure
- Develop and Maintain monitoring solutions for all SaaS Cloud Environments
- Develop and maintain infrastructure-as-code (IaC) libraries and automation code base
- Engage with Development teams to promote DevOps adoption
- and advocate for DevOps driven design decisions.
- Mentor Jr. DevOps engineers and provide guidance on their daily tasks
- Ensure and promote development of quality maintainable systems and processes.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Required (1 - 2 years + experience):
- Highly effective oral and written communication, the ability to work in a team environment, accepting guidance and collaborating with others.
- DevOps experience working with source control systems, designing and troubleshooting build pipelines - using tools such as Git, TFSVC, Jenkins and VSTS.
- Designing infrastructure and supporting applications running on AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Working with containers and orchestration such as Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
- Scripting automation with tools such as PowerShell, Bash, or Python.
- Supporting SaaS production workloads on Windows and Linus.
- Experience working in a fast paced Agile development methodology.
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation responsibilities for designated SaaS offerings.
- Preferred (1+ years experience):
- Administering Database Engines - Both Relational and NoSQL
- Logging aggregation, processing, and visualization systems such as the ELK, SumoLogic, and Splunk.
- Time series based monitoring and alerting systems, and familiarity with tools like Prometheus, Grafana, InfluxDB, StatsD, CollectD, and WaveFront.
- Configuration Management using tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or Salt.
Role: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Boca Raton,
Apply for this job now.