This position is a critical team member working directly with the company's senior investment team in sourcing potential deals. Aspects of this role include communicating with prospects and clients as well as lead generation. This position is ideal for a self-motivated, tenacious and entrepreneurial by nature individual who is building a career in commercial real estate and/or business development and sales.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Work with senior investment professionals to identify targeted medical office building owners from a list of acquisition and development opportunities.
- Research identified opportunities to indicate key decision makers using available resources such as LinkedIn.
- Utilize effective prospecting methods to communicate with targets such as cold/warm calling, email efforts, and professional networking.
- Track and report KPIs, document all communication within CRM, and ultimately schedule appointments for introductions with senior investment professionals.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create general and content-specific marketing collateral, as well as phone and email messaging.
- Prepare background material prior to scheduled meetings and appointments, such as individual client profile sheets providing summarized details of the health system or physician group and executive team.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform this job successfully.
- Bachelor's Degree with an excellent academic record in Business, Economics, or related field.
- Minimum of one year in strategic sales, marketing, or business development (non-commodity), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a strong desire for a career in commercial real estate or in business development, as well as the ability to generate sales while meeting and exceeding goals.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and complex information with internal and external senior executives in a professional, clear, concise, and persuasive manner.
- Proven experience managing and completing multiple priorities while working towards established goals.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment, as well as independently, and with employees at all levels/area of the organization.
- Familiarity and experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems (ie: MS Dynamics, Zoho, Nimble, SAP).
- Resourceful nature and ability to utilize various tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator in the prospecting process.