COMPANY: MERJE LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £60,000 to £75,000 pa + bonus + benefits
The firm is regulated by the FCA, HMRC and RICS however, a detailed understanding of FCA SYSC sourcebook is required.
As a Financial Crime Monitoring Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing members of staff
- Designing, implementing and executing the Financial Crime Control and Risk Management framework
- Designing, implementing and executing complex and detailed Financial Crime tests and reviews
- Producing accurate and detailed reports
- Carrying out Financial Crime face-to-face training
- Ensure yearly Financial Crime Risk Assessments are completed on time and to the required standards
- Stakeholder management
There is some travel required, 5-10 days per month; however, the majority of that is within London.
The employer has an excellent compliance / financial crime culture descending from senior management, a positive reputation for work-life balance and offer an extremely competitive benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to apply or would like further information, please submit your CV. Alternatively, call Pritesh Chudasama on 0203 637 1607 for a confidential conversation.
Salary: £60,000 pa to £75,000 pa + benefits + bonus