- Assists with patient care including checking vital signs, blood pressure, pulse rate, breathing, temperature, weight, discussing chief health concerns, administers injections and performs test.
- Takes patient’s medical history, all pretreatment formalities and enters data in computer system.
- Follows orders of physician and registered nurse in providing care.
- Records in patients’ record a detailed report of care given.
- Handles proper charting, documentation and maintenance of patients’ medical records.
- Checks, cleans and dresses wounds.
- Reinforces instructions given to patient by RN or Physician.
- Notifies RN or Physician of significant finding or changes in patient’s physical or mental condition.
We match consultants with rewarding careers where they can fully utilize their specialized talent to not only thrive but to also advance their skills. Every match we make is based on our working principles that guide our team, allowing us to deliver results for both client and consultant time after time.
Our core values include:
The values we share serve as a compass for everyone at USS, guiding our behavior and representing the foundation of our culture. Our continuing success, our ability to achieve our mission, and our reputation for integrity, service, and professionalism are based on them.
Role: Licensed Practical Nurse
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.