COMPANY: VAL WADE RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to £23000 per annum + great benefits
Our client, a Fashion Retailer based in London City is looking for a confident, dynamic and motivated HR Assistant / Administrator to join their team. This is a 12-month maternity contract and is to start ASAP! You will work a 35-hour week and finish at 3pm every Friday!
The main duties of the HR Administrator are:
- Being the first point of contact for all people queries
- Managing the new starter/leaver/changes process, ensuring all relevant information is inputted on the system
- Drive the probationary review process ensuring Manager meet the required timeframes and associated documentation
- Conduct allocated exit interviews
- Managing all People administration as necessary including sending out offer letters, contracts, forms and all associated documentation
- Managing and updating the pay review spreadsheet with all changes, leavers, new starters etc.
- Updating organisational charts and all other logs accurately as required
- Supporting the Team with any other administration as required
- Write monthly communication to announce new starters, leavers and promotions and send out to all Head Office employees
- Recruitment administration with will include advertisement of all Head Office vacancies, responding to applications, arranging interviews, candidate liaison and room bookings, interview support for entry-level roles
- Provide support with the Retail Recruitment process, including collating CV's, distributing CV's to recruiting Managers and producing the weekly recruitment report.
- And any other ad-hoc as required
The successful candidate will have previous experience working as an HR Assistant or Administrator, this is desirable but not essential. You need to have strong administration skills, ability to work with volume and in a fast-paced environment, used to (and enjoys) working in a non-corporate environment, have good knowledge of all Microsoft packages and who is passionate about wanting to develop a career in HR. This role would suit someone with a degree in HR and who is looking for a step into HR.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a great opportunity. Apply now!