A Non Profit Organization located in Midtown is seeking a Grants Manager to join their organization
The Grants Manager is responsible for ensuring that the agency complies with government, foundation and other funding agency's fiscal reporting expectations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The supervision and preparation of all financial reports required by funding sources, including monthly vouchers, annual budgets, budget modifications, year-end close outs, contract packages and annual cost reports. (Funding sources include, but are not limited to, NYC Department of Mental Health, NYC Department for the Aging, DYCD, etc.).
- Prepares annual NYS Consolidated Fiscal Report.
- Prepares period-end reporting to funders, board of directors and management.
- Monitors and follows up on contract receivables and collections.
- Accumulates and prepares budgets and budget modifications, and submits them to appropriate government agencies.
- Performs account analysis, and reconciles grants to general ledger.
- Monitors all contracts in effect and ensures compliance with fiscal reporting requirements.
- Monitors budgets and coordinates the management of contracts with program directors to ensure the maximum use of contract funds.
- Responds to inquiries from funders in timely manner.
- Works closely with both corporate and agency auditors.
Role: Temp to Perm Grants Manager
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.