At BMW we are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. Our dealership works as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, then we want to get to know you!
At BMW, we strive to build a team, a Family! You will enjoy a 5-day work week, a generous Personal Time Off policy, constant training, and a lifestyle you should come to expect from a small southern town. The people are nice, and I've been told we are pretty nice too. We have employees who have been working here for 43 years.
If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a safe/clean environment, come and see what we have to offer. BMW of Albany is looking for master or certified technicians to join our service team. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
As a BMW Technician, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future.
As a BMW Technician, you will be responsible for performing diagnosis, repairs, and maintenance work for customer and dealership vehicles. You'll be at the forefront of innovative automotive diagnostic technologies.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Medical, dental, vision
· Paid Time Off
· Community involvement
· Career growth
· Sign on bonus and relocation assistance based on experience.
· Receiving and carrying out Repair Orders as dispatched.
· Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs.
· Providing labor and parts estimates for repair services.
· Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards.
· Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
· Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
· Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times.
· Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees.
· Participating in continual BMW proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading BMW automotive technologies and processes.
· Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employers' values in all interactions.
· BMW Certification Levels 1, 2, 3 or 4 required.
· BMW/MINI factory training and experience required.
· Ability to identify the problem quickly
· Effective analytical and communication skills
· Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
· Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
· High School Diploma or GED
· Technical degree preferred
· ASE certifications preferred
· BMW/MINI factory training and experience a plus but not required.
· Minimum of 1-year experience
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Basic Computer Skills
· Positive, friendly attitude
As our ideal candidates are technologically adept, we only accept online applications. Please apply below!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- BMW Service Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- master technician: 3 years (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.