Business Development Manager - High end B&I
Location: South of England
Salary: Up to £60,000
My client is on the hunt for an exceptional, Business Development Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the growth of business, working with super, high-end clients.
Reporting into the Sales director you will work closely on the successful acquisition of new business and retention. You will have a clear understanding of the market and its trends and be a true sector specialist.
Ideally you will have experience working with high-end B&I clients and will be a proven track record of selling and retention. Culture fit and an understanding of the company's ethos is essential. An excellent communicator and financially savvy operators are called for here.
This position has a clear line for progression through the company, so if you are ready to make that step up, we want to talk to you.
- Passionate and creative individuals
- Excellent understanding of the Contract Catering industry, particularly high-end B&I
- Demonstrate experience in negotiations and tender process
- Evidence of new business won, and contract retention is a must
- Culture fit is of the utmost importance
- Ambitious and Driven
- Looking for a great, proven seller
- Location is not of paramount importance
Get in touch NOW!
Send your CV to #removed#
To view other great opportunities please check out our website #removed# or call us on #removed# for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram