Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager on behalf of a Public Sector organisation based in Stoke-on-Trent. This is an interim contract until March 2022, offering an hourly rate of £23.04, Umbrella.
Mainly based on site but scope to work remotely after the first month.
- Supporting with Public Sector Tendering including but not limiting to Regulation 27 OJEU tenders, mini-competition, framework sourcing, and Public Contracts Regulations 2015 compliant procurements and guidance to end users for a wide range of procurements
- Managing deadlines, a wide range of end users, clearly explain the relevant procurement routes and ensure that all procurements are delivered on time, which may include running a number of procurements at once
- Taking an overview of an allocated portfolio, liaising with collaborative partners and Customers regarding contract development opportunities.
- Analysis of portfolio both contract and non-contract, identifying new contracts and contract development opportunities. Setting specific objectives and timescales and preparing detailed project plans all focused on achieving value for money.
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of suppliers, and take remedial action when necessary
- Supporting the Strategic Procurement Manager in the development, implementation and success of the Departments objectives relative to the Procurement Strategy
- Responsible for the analysis of trends in purchasing activity and spend in relation to good and services within their portfolio
- Liaising with collaborative organisations over future contract activity at local, regional and National levels
- Participate in the development and use of the Procurement Information system, using the system to assist local management and provide information as required
To apply for this role or to find out about other Procurement jobs, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands Procurement Recruitment team on #removed# or #removed#
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.