Our line cook accurately and efficiently cooks meat, vegetables, and shrimp as well as prepares and portions food prior to serving. Is able to perform in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Knows and complies consistently with our company standards, portions sizes, cooking methods, quality standards, kitchen rules, policies and procedures
- Prepares various meats to be grilled
- Follows recipe specifications
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line station
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station including tables, shelfs, grills, steamer and refrigeration equipment
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly
- Follows closing checklists for kitchen station and assists others in closing the kitchen and their areas
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the manager on duty
Must be able to lift 35 pounds
Must be able to stand for hours at a time
Must have full mobility
Must be able to read english
Must be able to legally work in the U.S.
Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
Must obtain food handlers certification
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Mexican Food restaurant
Role: Line Cook
Apply for this job now.