Public Relations and Product Communications Assistant
Do you enjoy networking and building lasting relationships? Are you looking for an opportunity that will help others obtain their goals?
The Public Relations and Product Communications Assistantis responsible for executing all elements of a proactive local marketing strategy by engaging existing and potential customers for our clients through innovative marketing techniques. This position is accountable for attaining performance goals associated with driving sales growth through building relationships and providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities: (Entry Level)
- Work with manager to create innovative marketing strategies to build customer base and grow revenue in assigned territory.
- Execute local marketing initiatives by representing clients in target markets or through lead reports generated by the client to identify new opportunities and service existing revenue generating programs
- Network and develop professional relationships.
- Engage public through promotional advertising activities with Marketing Team
- Communicate and report activity to Regional Manager
Potential Additional Responsibilities: (Management Training)
- Hire, train, and provide continuous communication and support to new team members and interns
- Identify and attend strategic opportunities with clients
- Establish, build, maintain and strengthen new and existing relationships with retail vendors and regional client managers
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business, marketing, communications or related discipline.
- Experience in marketing, sales, or direct customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required.
- A self-starter, able to work well in a team based environment under limited supervision.
- Should be a self-proclaimed "people person" who enjoys being out of the office, meeting new people, and not doing the same thing every day.
Pharaoh Enterprise, Inc. is leading the industry in providing in-home entertainment technologies. Customers rely on our service experts to connect them with top-notch TV, internet, and phone options, tailored to suit their personal needs. It’s this level of individual attention that sets us apart from other companies.
At Pharaoh Enterprise, Inc., we’ve set out to rule the customer acquisitions industry. It starts with our one-to-one methods which allow us to connect with people in meaningful ways and build consumer trust. To ensure excellence at all levels, our people are trained in public speaking, management, networking, and more. We develop our experts so that they can deliver big results for you. Contact us today.
Role: Public Relations and Product Communications Assistant
Location: Thousand Oaks,
Apply for this job now.