Foster is growing again! As a Community Liaison you will be responsible for assisting in the growth of our Home Health referral base in the Indianapolis and the surrounding areas. Responsible for representing Foster at community functions and generating new referrals sources by maintaining positive relationships with physicians, long term care, social service agencies, independent and assisted living facilities and other referral sources.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payer sources.
- Continuously conducts market assessments and develops a comprehensive marketing plan designed to meet budgetary volume projections.
- Employs marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve admission goals in a timely manner and develops promotional material as needed.
- Builds and monitors community, customer, payer and patient perceptions of organization as a high quality provider of services.
- Provides leadership in strategic planning including identifying opportunities for additional or improved services to address customer needs.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of company markets including government agencies, major payer groups, key referral sources, and competitor's market positioning
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge in the field of marketing and shares information with appropriate organization personnel.
- Monitors and reports cost-effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Maintain current knowledge of agency/market trends, coverage criteria, and industry changes to ensure compliance with required regulations.• Represent the agency at health fairs, mall shows, other community service functions, and participates in civic and/or community committees as requested.
- Identifies referral & admission trends & adapts strategy & messaging accordingly.
- Completes other assignments as directed by administration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in sales, marketing or public relations, preferably in home health.
- Proven performance in health related sales or marketing position.
- Must demonstrate integrity, compassion and professionalism.
Foster Healthcare is a leading provider of innovative Home Health and Skilled Care services in Central Indiana. Recognized as one of the Top Home Health Agencies in the U.S, Foster was Awarded the prestigious 2015 OCS Homecare Elite Award for superior patient outcomes. We are accredited by Community Health Accreditation Partners (CHAP), and take pride in meeting the highest standards of care and we accept nothing short of excellence. We are passionate about providing our clients exceptional care that enables them to remain in their homes and we realize that our team members are instrumental to our continued success.
Role: Home Health Community Liaison / Account Executive
Apply for this job now.