Cpl Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Residential and Respite Manager who will be a member of the senior amendment team, providing strategic health and social care leadership to residential and respite services. You will provide the highest possible quality of support and care within the service. You will provide professional/clinical leadership in the designated area(s) of responsibility.
The post holder will hold the remit of complaints officer, designated officer in safe guarding and protection of vulnerable people at risk of abuse, designation liaison person for childrens services, person participating in management under the health act.
Requirements for the post:
- Possess a BA (Ord) in Social Care Practice
- Be registered in the Intellectual Division of the Register of Nurses & Midwives maintained by Bord Altranais agus Cnimhseachais na hireann (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland) or be entitled to be so registered
- Appropriate management qualification in health or social care management.
- Post grad qualification in a relevant management/ leadership discipline
- Candidates must possess the requisite knowledge and ability including a high standard of suitability and clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role.
- Minimum of 5 years post registration relevant experience
- Relevant management experience in a healthcare setting
- Have wide social care experience with proven leadership qualities.
- Successful track record of delivering major change programmes.
- Financial and budget management experience.
For more information and a detailed description of duties, please email [... Click Apply...] or call Meigheann on [... Click Apply...]