Would you like to join an outstanding affordable housing association and play an integral part in their continual growth and success? Do you have experience of bid writing within the housing sector? If so this could be the role you are looking for.
What's in it for you?
- Basic salary of £28,000
- Extensive benefits package including enhanced pension, flexi-time working plus access to a suite of additional benefits.
- 33 days annual leave rising to 38 with service.
- An opportunity to join a people-centric organisation
You will be responsible for putting together articulate, effective bids to gain funding for the organisation. You will be responsible for the whole bid process from conception through to award. You will also be key in identifying new opportunities for the organisation to maximise their success and potential.
The role would suit an individual with the ability to;
- Write and submit quality compelling bids, with perfect English and grammar, that will gain funding at a high ratio
- Demonstrate compliance in the bid process
- Manage bids with a minimum value of £100,000
- Demonstrate strong communication, organisation and prioritisation skills with fantastic time management
- Providing experience/knowledge within the affordable housing industry would be highly desirable.
You will also need to undertake a DBS check.
You can either be based in South Yorkshire or North Lincolnshire. There are 2 office you can work from and this role will see a blend of home and office working.
If this sounds like you then please apply with your CV to #removed#.