Are you a proactive, detail-oriented and analytical problem solver? Is your communication style factual and specific? Do you enjoy multi-tasking and have a sense of urgency when completing a task?
Do you believe doing something is doing it 100% or not doing it at all? If you answered yes to all of these questions, please take seven (7) minutes to complete this survey by copying and pasting the link into your browser, #, and keep reading.
Summary: Under general supervision the Human ResourcesAssistant is responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support to the Director of Administration and the Human Resources and Administration Department.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
o Responsible for administrative Human Resources functions, to include but not limited to:
· Assisting with the recruiting process to include processing applications, posting/maintaining jobs and position profiles, scheduling interviews, conducting reference/ background checks and completing paperwork for pre-employment drug screens
· Assisting with the administrative aspects of the performance review process, ensuring deadlines are met
· Assisting with the execution of the Company’s random drug testing policy
· Proper utilization and maintenance of employment related bulletin boards
· Distribution of company newsletter
· Assists social media management
· Assist with certified payroll reporting
· Responsible for maintaining department meeting documents
o Responsible for providing administrative support related to Training, to include but not limited to:
· Coordinating new hire orientation
· Organizing training classes and tracking employee training certifications
· Coordinating meetings, scheduling training classes, maintaining DOT paperwork/process, etc.
o Responsible for providing administrative support related to Claims Management, to include but not limited to:
· Ensuring all case files are complete and filed according to company’s filing procedures
· Maintaining claims tracking log & prepare reports for Director of Administration
o Prepares various communication, memos and announcements for the company
o Serves as back-up for front desk coverage (answering phones, mail, etc.)
o Other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma required
· 2-3 years of human resources experience preferred
· 5 years of administrative experience required
· Bilingual required (Spanish)
· High proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel applications
· Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills
· Demonstrates analytical skills in areas of basic to moderate complexity
· Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of limited scope and complexity
· Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions
· Demonstrates ability to prioritize work assigned work and complete in a timely manner
· Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work effectively as part of a team
· Demonstrates the application of business knowledge by using academic knowledge and on the job experiences when resolving issues
· Demonstrates confidentiality in all aspects of the role
· Demonstrates responsibility in reporting to work on a consistent and timely basis
· Demonstrates the ability to work varying schedules, as needed, to include working overtime
The Human ResourcesAssistant while performing the essential functions of this job is required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, lift above their head, and talk or hear. The Human ResourcesAssistant is occasionally required to kneel, crouch or stoop, climb ladders, bend at the waist and squat to perform the essential functions of the job. The Human ResourcesAssistant may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Ascending or descending stairs is required.
The Human ResourcesAssistant will spend time in the office. The office environment is a low to medium risk area. Computers and phones are constantly in use.
E-Z Bel Construction, LLC, a Best Place to Work in San Antonio award winner two years in a row, performs civil and commercial construction projects for a variety of public and private entities. E-Z Bel primarily builds in the San Antonio and South/Central Texas region specializing in street, drainage, utility, concrete and traffic signal work.
Our core clients include the City of San Antonio, Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT), San Antonio area municipalities and various developers.
E-Z Bel is known to take on complicated projects with significant traffic control and constructability issues. Although the Company primarily operates as a general contractor, E-Z Bel also has a full service traffic signal and roadway illumination department that performs both as a prime contractor and a subcontractor.
E-Z Bel Construction, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, females, disabled persons and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Role: Bilingual (Spanish) Human Resources Assistant
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.