This is a great opportunity for a driven individual to learn and grow with an amazing company!
- Reconcile intercompany bank accounts on a bi-weekly/monthly basis.
- Prepare weekly financial reports that reflect P&L, forecasting, and Cash Flow.
- Post journal entries for multiple intercompany entities.
- Reconcile intercompany bank accounts.
- Submit weekly 401K.
- Responsible for W2 Distributions.
- Process A/P and A/R on a weekly basis.
- Process weekly payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title anddepartment/divisiontransfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Process weekly payroll for 700+ employees.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of payroll experience
- Great oral and written communication
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- QuickBooks knowledge
- Payroll software experience required
- Bilingual (English / Spanish)
Monday through Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Apply for this job now.