Hear about our company from people who have worked here!
A Sales Representative position with Combined Insurance offers you a full-time, direct employee position where you’ll receive company support and comprehensive training.
We offer virtually unlimited income potential – including a limited training subsidy and a competitive benefits package.
No experience is required, but prior exposure to sales and customer service is helpful.
• Conduct needs-based, consultative sales presentations to a wide range of individuals and independent business people
• Utilize marketing tools and resources to generate new business
• Secure referrals and set appointments to present to prospective customers
• Deliver excellent customer service to existing policyholders and prospective customers alike
• Develop and maintain a professional presence in the communities in which you work
• While no specific experience selling insurance is necessary, prior exposure to commissioned sales, customer service and marketing experience can be helpful - our training program will give you most of the tools and knowledge to help you succeed
• Commissioned sales and customer service experience in real estate, auto sales and/or as a self-employed insurance agent is preferred
• Your respective state’s license to sell accident, health and life insurance, or a willingness to obtain proper licensing
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• An outgoing, positive person who enjoys building relationships
• Driven, disciplined, resilient, achievement-focused, coachable, professional
• Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Windows, is a plus
• A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation with liability and property insurance coverage on the vehicle
• High school diploma or GED equivalent is required, college-level education is a plus
• Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
Benefits and Compensation
• We Offer a comprehensive Benefits and Compensation Package
• Competitive commission-based compensation with virtually unlimited income potential
• Limited training subsidy
• Medical/Vision, dental, disability benefits and life insurance - Must meet annual sales minimum to maintain benefits
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
• Stock purchase plan
• Some prospective customer leads provided at no cost
• Ongoing sales, marketing and customer service training and development
As in most sales positions, success is up to you. If you are driven, passionate and goal oriented, our program is designed with you in mind.
But don’t take our word for it. Check out what some of our insurance agents have said!
Combined Insurance Company of America (Chicago, IL) / EOE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders throughout North America. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations!
Role: Insurance Sales Professional
Apply for this job now.