O'Neill & Brennan are a dedicated Construction & Infrastructure solutions business. We offer a long standing and trusted brand with significant industry expertise gained over 30 years that we harness to deliver first class recruitment solutions for our clients and candidates.
Our Civils Division are currently looking for a Water Mains Layers for a key Projects based in Nationwide for ongoing water contracts.
This role is due to start in the New Year maybe sooner for the correct CV.
Key Criteria :
- Proven track record of major Project experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety aspects on site
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Extensive experience working on water utililities sites
- Must have water industry experience in ductile iron and PE water pipes
- Must be able to provide CV and copies of tickets and certs to share with main contractor
Skill and Certification Required:
- Water Hygiene
- Shea Water Card
- Cat & Genny
- Manual Handling (desirable)
- Streetworks (desirable)
We would be very interested in speaking with Candidates with the key skills set out above, O'Neill & Brennan have secured a number of Large Contracts within the Civils Sector and we are always looking for experienced individuals across a wide range of skill sets so please feel free to submit your application or contact our Civil and Rail Division on 07469 851 256 or 07500 048 820 or email #removed#