The role of the Customer Service Manager is to execute tactical objectives fulfilling our commitment to superior customer care and a positive customer experience. The role will directly lead local personnel for improving customer service, managing service requests, cycle time and ensuring effective communication within the market on results and performance. Please note that this is an entry level position- you must learn all ends of our business operations before overseeing a team.
• Build client relationships by providing exceptional customer service
• Have a thorough understanding of all clients products and services and be able to educate clients on how our products and services would be beneficial to them
• Acts as a Point of Contact for new and existing clients
• Trouble shoot and problem solve client or member accounts and issues
• Perform customer account maintenance requests from clients
• Provide sound business advice and suggestions to clients
• Retain business by identifying and addressing client issues (red flags)
• Suggest ideas and improvements.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience preferred
• Minimum 3 years of customer service experience preferred
• Excellent training and customer services skills
• Strong organizational skills
• The ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management and demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times.
• Able to be flexible in a rapidly changing work environment
• Ability to work independently -- self starter
Our goal at Merit Management is to maximize awareness of affordable low-carbon power and smarter technology. By directing our talents in support of a cause we can get behind, Merit Management ambassadors emanate enthusiasm. With us, it’s easy for people to make informed choices that positively benefit their homes or businesses, as well as the planet. The bonds we build between likeminded people and a company with a sustainable vision is making the future brighter.
Role: Customer Service Management
Location: Oak Lawn,
Apply for this job now.