Our Recruitment Team at Distinct is growing. We have a few new opportunities which could suit those new to recruitment, or experienced operators.
So, every recruitment agency seems to be 'growing' right now if you look at job ads. But, for us. Here are some real numbers.
1) You will have opportunities. We went into the pandemic with 32 staff members, we're coming out of it with 42.
2) Your job will be safe. We didn't make a single redundancy due to covid-19.
3) You will be looked after. With all the kit required to be successful, and then some. When it came to working remotely, we reassured everyone their jobs were safe. Oh, and provided the tools needed to be successful, brand new Macbooks, Airpods etc.
4) You'll have an amazing environment to work in. We moved into a fantastic new office in the heart of the Lace Market with excellent facilities. I'm a tight northerner and no-one is willing to tell me how much the 200 degrees coffee machine cost us. It is incredible though; I guarantee you can tackle any day ahead of you after a coffee or hot chocolate from that.
5) You will be listened to. We have designed a working from home policy to allow flexibility for our teams to get the best of the brand-new office and the perks of working from home
6) We invest in our people. If the above shows how we treat people in the challenging times, I can't wait for the good times to come flying back.
Find out more about our story by heading to our website and checking out the Join Us page.
At Distinct we cover various disciplines including:
- Procurement / Supply Chain
- Office Support
As a graduate you will be given all of the training, support and development to ensure you can have a successful career with us in recruitment.
All of our divisions are growing rapidly and we have opportunities in all areas for the right person, or people to join. Get in touch to hear more.