Title: Customer Service Representative
Facility Location: Phoenix, AZ 85044
Contract length: 09/17/18 (4 Months)
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Pay Rate: $13.25/ HR
- Looking with at least two years of call center, customer service experience or health care experience
- Must have the ability to multitask to accomplish workload efficiently;
- Possess analytical skills;
- Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards;
- Technical skills, and computer literacy;
- Intermediate to advanced professional typing skills;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Understand or able to quickly learn medical terminology;
- Problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Bilingual preferred.
- The shift we are hiring for is Monday through Friday 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via telephone.
- Customer inquiries are of a basic and routine nature.
- Documents and tracks contacts with members, providers and plan sponsors
- Processes complaints (member/provider), grievance and appeals via internal processes and reporting systems.
- Verifies member plan eligibility and documents applicable contact/inquiries via our internal applications.
- Educates providers on our self-service options;
- Assists providers with questions and assigning members to their panel/practice.
- To increase member satisfaction, retention, and growth by efficiently delivering competitive services to member and providers through a fully-integrated organization staffed by knowledgeable, customer-focused professionals supported by exemplary technologies and processes.
In the rapidly changing, highly regulated industry that is healthcare, you need a medical staffing partner who works for you.
Enter TotalMed. We’re an award-winning medical staffing agency delivering flexible healthcare staffing solutions no matter how complex your needs. But even more than that, we’re a team who really cares. Our end goal is to achieve quality patient care while enhancing your employee morale.
If you’re a healthcare professional in either clinical or non-clinical healthcare, our recruiters can help you navigate the sea of healthcare jobs, uncovering your ideal career path.
Or, if you’re faced with open positions and short-staffed projects in either business care or patient care, TotalMed can provide customized medical staffing solutions to fulfill your hiring requirements.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.