We are a Fortune 200 company. Determine your own worth with unlimited earning potential, fantastic renewals, and an amazing stock bonus program. This is an Insurance Sales Representative position with the opportunity for accelerated advancement.
Company Overview -Aflac is the leading sales provider of voluntary insurance in the United States. Aflac insures more than 50 million people worldwide and provides policies to employees at more than 465,000 payroll accounts.
Description We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to become Independent Insurance Sales Representatives, working in a professional business-to-business sales environment. You’ll build your own business and manage your own time and schedule, with unlimited potential for growth. We currently have positions open on our sales team for many counties in West Tennessee.
- Use your social and business networking skills to help CEOs, business owners, and HR managers determine which programs suit their employees best. * Manage your own time as an independent agent of Aflac.
Preferred Competencies, Education and Experience :
- Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
- Vibrant personality and professional presence.
- Drive to help others.
- Articulate self-starter and team player.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Prior sales experience not necessary.
Professional Support :
- High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns
- Sales support via customer service toll-free numbers.
- Professional orientation, sales training, and certifications.
- Professional field-marketing sales materials.
- The latest in sales-automation technology.
Top-Notch Pay and Profit Potential:
- Aflac’s stock bonus program allows associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability and success as a stockholder. You can earn $60,000 during your first year with Aflac!
Management opportunities for qualified individuals
In the United States, Aflac is the leading provider of work site programs for small, medium and large businesses including many of areas largest such as MGM, WYNN, COSMOPOLITAN and more. Through its trailblazing One Day Pay initiative, Aflac U.S. can receive process, approve and disburse payment for eligible claims in one business day. Aflac individual and group benefit products help provide protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. For nine consecutive years, Aflac has been recognized by Ethisphere magazine as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies . Aflac has also been recognized as one of the best employers for Minorities, Latina's. In 2015, Fortune magazine recognized Aflac as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the 17th consecutive year. Also, in 2015, Fortune magazine included Aflac on its list of Most Admired Companies for the 14th time , ranking the company No. 1 in innovation for the insurance, life and health category. Aflac Incorporated is a Fortune 500 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AFL.
Role: Benefits Consultant
Apply for this job now.