D&A recruitment are currently recruiting for a Digital Sales Manager to join a leading tech company based near Spalding. This is a great opportunity to join a busy business and drive revenue through selling websites and digital solutions.
Do you love websites and the web design process, do you understand theming, good design, planning, scoping, and framing a wide variety of web projects for clients from all types of industry sectors? Clients range from law, education, local councils, and manufacturing. Typically, working on projects with budgets from £10k to £250k.
To fit the role, you will have had at least 3-4 years' experience in a web design / web development environment, specifically as in web sales, digital strategist, business analyst, account, or web project manager. You need an excellent understanding of website production, from a content, technology, and marketing perspective. A good understanding of SEO and the benefits to clients' businesses is invaluable.
As the Digital Sales Manager you must have previous experience in selling digital solutions and have experience of sales closing techniques.
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives
- Identify new opportunities to grow the business
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new opportunities & arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Able to demonstrate a sales track record and relevant/proven working experience across both business development and digital account management roles.
- Well-organised - your day is not scheduled by your manager - you should be comfortable managing your own workload, prioritising urgent tasks, meeting deadlines for responses.
- Digitally smart - the success of the job comes down to knowing how to present digital solutions to clients in a positive and convincing manner.
- Excellent communication - there is a lot of talking, writing and some presenting. You should feel confident doing these things and look and sound presentable.
- Confident negotiator, along with patience and care - decision making by clients can take weeks and months. Considerate management of the sales cycle wins business.
- Market knowledge within digital / ecommerce having previously sold web design and development
- A positive can-do attitude, good communication skills, with a professional and friendly manner, and the confidence to pitch new ideas and receive constructive feedback.
- Good written English, spelling and grammar, and an attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, forward thinking company who actively encourage career development. You will have the opportunity to really make a difference through your drive and passion for sales.
Salary & Benefits
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience, plus commission and benefits.